Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Getting Ready for Farm Days

This weekend is going to be great! I am going to be at two different farms for Alpaca Days. On Saturday I'll be at All American and on Sunday I'll be going to .925 Sterling. Both farms seem to be the impression that there isn't going to be much traffic. I hope they are wrong. It just seems like it should be so much fun.

I've never been on a farm when there is a high volume of traffic. What's really gret is that both farms have great Ambassdors. Shogun loves people so he'll allow people to pet him. (He actually gets offended if you don't pet him). And of course Hardy is a big lovebug as well.

I know that most alpacas are not people-pacas, but I really want a good ambassador for these types of events. My fear is that I'll have to raise one to be that. My hope is to find an alpaca like Shogun or Hardy when I have my farm when it's my turn to host Alpaca Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment