Monday, September 14, 2009

It figures

I am now convinced that those All American females have decided I will never see a live birth. I was going to do a farm visit on Saturday and then go to visit my kids on Sunday. I didn't hear from Rick, so I wasn't sure if he got my voice mail, so I went on my usual Saturday. While I was there, I spoke to Kalea, Keona's mom, who was on baby watch. I explained that next week was my birthday and I would appreciate it if she could have the baby on my birthday. I took the air puff to be an agreement.

Apparently airpuffs don't mean a hill of beans. Guess who had her baby on Sunday? A beautiful little girl. Had I gone on Sunday, as my original intent, I would have been there for what I'm told was a pretty dramatic birth. Oh, well. I'll have my own farm soon and hopefully I'll see lots of births. It just would have been nice to not have my first birth on my own.

Congradualations Rick and Patti on the birth of your little boy (Reverend Black) and little girl (unnamed).

No comments:

Post a Comment