Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Days

I just received the news I've been waiting for and I can finally begin to really solidify a lot of my plans. It's hard when things are up in the air which for me they have been for the past several months.

I feel I've used my "up in the air time" well. I have an excellent framework for my plans. This time has also forced me to slow down and really think about what direction I wanted to go in. There are so many different things one can do in this business and it's so exciting that I feel like a kid in the candy store. I just want to explore everything. And I did. But not knowing when I could really start doing things kept me from going ahead and made me simply explore.

This whole research project has been like standing in line at your favorite amusement park and waiting to get on the ride. I've been standing and patiently watching others enjoy the ride and now it's my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment