Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fueling Impatience

Nothing fuels impatience like excitement. I am so excited about the future. My research is going better than I possibly could imagine.

I have determined that it is going to be very possible for me to support myself through my "golden years" with my alpaca farm. And I have definitely decided that I will expand to have a large farm as fast as it supports itself.

The fiber industry is growing and becoming more successful and I believe I have made the right decision to focus on the fiber side of the business rather than the breeding. I have acknowledged before, and I believe it more than ever, that it would be foolish of me to focus on fiber to the exclusion of breeding but I'm thinking I'll have a 75/25 balance. I almost have enough information to complete my business plan, then away I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment