Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hot Visit at the Ranch

Today was a Hot Springs day on the ranch. My cousins came and met my kids which was really fun. Christopher didn't want to go in after Rick cautioned them about standing behind the animals and touching them. Marianne was a lot more adventurous, she even helped belly hose the boys.

Watching the crias play is too entertaining. Who needs TV? I belly hosed the girls in maiden field and it turns my girl is a waterhog. And of course, she had to go rolling in the mud. That's my girl. Mud bath at the spa.

Speaking of spas, I consulted Rick and Patti about changing my farm name and they loved my new name. I really liked it to so, sorry Jo, I think I'll be changing the name afterall. I also talked to Rick and Patti about my wish list. They are supportive of the idea of my buying Carmella and Windy Ana. Things are moving right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment