Thursday, August 6, 2009

From Ideal to Reality

Yes, I was excited before just meeting the animals and wondering about the possibilities, but now that I'm getting a handle on the actual possibilities and not just the ones I imagine, the excitement is building considerably.

I spent the better part of last night reading of alpaca owners blogs like this one and I have found them to be very educational. Everyone has a different point of view and experience and reading those is helpful to me because I'm getting answers to questions I haven't asked yet. And I also realize it could be years before someone reads these and I should try to keep these short. (a lot of reading :-))

This alpaca business can be a pretty wonderful and amazing thing. And as I have read many times, it is not a get rich quick scheme. Which is good, that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for sustainable long term income. I believe I have truly stumbled upon what will be perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment